WHAT IT IS:
This skin-retexturizing, anti-aging scrub packed with AHA and PHA along with physical micro-exfoliators effectively polish the skin to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimize the signs of aging. Skin plumping Hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates and softens the skin while promoting a healthy skin barrier. Expertly formulated to visibly smooth rough texture, decongest pores, and accelerate cell renewal for an ultra-clear complexion with brighter skin tone.
- Resurfaces the skin for visible results in 1 use
- Dual action- cleanses and exfoliates the skin
- Gentle yet effective micro-exfoliators
- Mild foaming lather
- Rinses clean with no residue
- Lightly scented with fresh grapefruit
TARGET SKIN CARE CONCERNS:
- Large pores and congestion
- Rough texture
CLEAN BEAUTY PROMISE :
✔ No parabens
✔ No silicones
✔ No GMO
✔ No mineral oil
✔ No animal testing
✔ Made in USA
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
• Resurfacing AHA/PHA Exfoliating Scrub - (8.5oz / 250ml)
- Results mimic a professional in-office treatment
- Speeds up cell turnover
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Refines large, stretched out pores
- Retexturizes skin’s surface
- Brightens dark spots and discoloration
- Boosts radiance of dull, lackluster skin
AHA - Known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids, they work by breaking down the 'glue' that binds dull, dead cells to the surface of the skin to reveal a fresh, renewed complexion. They help to increase cell turnover, smooth rough texture and help encourage the production of new collagen resulting in a more youthful appearance. They are gentle on the skin and a suitable choice for sensitive skin.
PHA - Known as Polyhydroxy Acids, they are very gentle on the skin making them a top choice for very sensitive skin types. They are clinically proven to work well with darker skin tones and possess both antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
Niacinamide - Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that has a multitude of benefits. It helps minimize pores, even skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, refine texture, and restore the skin’s defense against water loss.
Hyaluronic Acid - Known for holding nearly 1,000 times its weight in water and attracting and locking in moisture to the skin. It’s the ultimate skin plumper, providing long lasting hydration to the skin for a more youthful appearance.